Friday, September 30, 2011

An awakening

I have came to such an amazing discovery. I no longer feel love for Buck. Thank the lord above! I thought I still loved him and was so depressed because I could never in life trust him again. BUT, really, I don't love him. I loved who I thought he was, but he's not that person at all. He showed me that, but still I wanted him to be that person that I thought I loved, but he just is not. Something just clicked. And I feel so free. It feels amazing. I feel such relief. Such a turn around. I'm optimistic as to this new found happiness. I hope it lasts. Because right now, I feel wonderful for the first time in longer than I can remember.

1 comment:

kd said...

Yea!! So glad I'm in again.. I have missed you..And so happy you are doing so much betta.. Huge hug my friend!! Have a great day!