Saturday, June 6, 2009

Just wonderful

OK, so I broke down and took the cat to the vet. I think that the vet is a quack. He seems to think that Smokey has spontaneously developed allergies even though not a single thing in his environment has changed! His skin is not even red one bit where he has apparently licked the fur off. It's not terrible like the cat is bald or anything, but I was worried about it and I guess I just confirmed that he is fine and just maybe bored and over grooming himself. So, I wasted $70 for the vet to tell me that out of the blue the cat has allergies and that I can buy him some allergy pills for $65 for a month supply. And change his food because the food that he has ate for the last like five years is now maybe causing an allergy. Hmmm. Just great. Thanks Mr. No Explanation, I don't think we will be coming back to see you any time soon.

No comments: