Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Welcome 2013.

I'm sure hoping you will bring better things than 2012. I'm hopefully optimistic about it.

My children are all going to be going to the same schools. My children are all under one roof. My children are all healthy and safe. I'm looking for a different place to live, because my kids don't want to go to Kentucky. So I will have to find a place closer to here that will work until I can get to Kentucky sometime in my life. Right now though it just isn't the right time.

I have lots of goals for myself for this year. I want to try to be a more patient person. I want to be on time, I'm always late and it is stressful. I want to be more timely. I want to show my children that they can have disagreements and no swear and get angry. I will be working on this as well. I want to stop swearing. I don't think I swear a lot but even when I do, I just feel it is not necessary to get your point across, and I want them to watch what they are saying. We are going to implement a swear jar.

I'm going to watch what I eat and continue to make healthy choices for me and my family. I want to really focus on the important things in life, because I have been shown that just so quickly things can change. I want my kids to always know that I love them with my whole heart from my actions, words, and reactions.

I think this is a great way to start the year. Many blessings to you as we start this brand New Year.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Oh I certainly pray that this year is better than last. I don't think I can handle much more "stuff" (there you go, I didn't swear)!
I'm sorry about not being able to move to Kentucky Bonny. I know how much you looked forward to it. But Everything happens for a reason so maybe you'll have something surprising to look forward to this year! It sounds like you are off to a good start.
And yes, enjoy those children. One day they just won't be there anymore. I'm still in the "What do I do with myself " stage. Things will get better eventually.
Hopefully we'll both have a better New Year. Love Di ♥

Unknown said...

So glad to hear from you Di. I really hope that better things are in store for this year. It's still early, but I can only hope that great things will happen for both of us. :)