Sunday, December 14, 2008

A sigh of relief

I finished my final. Yeah!! I have the next few weeks off from classes. My bachelor's program starts January 5, 2009. But for the next couple weeks, I can relax and not have to worry about when assignments are due. So this is definitely a sigh if relief for me. I need the break. Now, it will take four to six weeks for my degree to come in the mail. Hopefully, I will be able to find a better job now. But I am not going to worry about that for right now. I'm just happy that I finished this program and finally completed a degree. I realize that it is just an associate's degree, but it feels like a HUGE accomplishment for me.

2 comments:

? said...

I can feel it too. This made me really happy and I guess its time to now concentrate on getting ready for christmas day.

Bonny said...

I was so relieved to get that out of the way. Now it is time for baking and cooking and shopping and wrapping. And on and on....