Saturday, October 11, 2008

A day for PJ's

Today, I am off work. No homework since my next class does not start until Monday. I can't believe it, I don't know what to do with myself! I could clean the house, read ahead for the next class, pack up some things, but I really do not feel like doing any of that. I think just for today, I am going to be lazy. Hang around in my PJ's all day and try to relax. I even have the newest Oprah book club book, I thought I may read some of that. I guess we'll see what happens. I am going to try a new recipe in the crockpot.
I have been cooking in the crockpot regularly now for about a month, but I have not found a recipe that is just so great I have to share. I have found a couple good ones, but nothing that is just Wonderful.
Until next time...

No comments: