Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas will be here before we know it!

For Christmas I always bake some old family recipes with the kids. We do it every year. We usually end up with way more cookies and cherry tarts than we can all eat so we share with the neighbors and some families from church.
Another thing that we love to do every year is go through the drive thru of a fast food restaurant a day or so before Christmas and we pay for the car behind us and tell the cashier just to tell them Merry Christmas. This happened to me one year and I have never forgot it, so it is a nice feeling to do this for someone else. I hope that it has inspired someone else to do it as well. The kids always look forward to it and I hope that they will remember it and continue it when they grow up.
So Internet, what Christmas traditions do you share with your families? I'm curious to see what other people do to spread the Christmas spirit.

No comments: