Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nothing to report here

Feeling better. Poor Luke started with a cough again yesterday. Poor little guy is miserable.
Supposed to be working right now, but am having a hard time getting motivated today. Really just wanted to go back to bed this morning, but got up anyway, which is a good thing.
We went the other night to my sister's for dinner. Well, my Mom made lasagna, my sister made the garlic bread, and I brought cake and we all went to my sister's to eat. Was nice for all the kids to play together.
It's looking good like we have MaMaw talked in to coming up for the month of April. I've been missing her, so that will be great to have her here for a month. I'm looking forward to that.
I had took a break between classes and need to call them to start back with classes, I don't want to get too lazy not studying, so I plan to be calling them this week or next to get back in gear there.
Other than that, not much to update. I have a few posts in my head on other thoughts, but I don't have time to do that now, so until next time....

1 comment:

? said...

I must have fallen asleep under your bed. I am still here and glad to find that you are much better. Looking forward to next time since you don't have much time now:)