Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rambling

I have not been writing much lately. Mostly because I have been busy with work and the kids. Myles will start baseball practice soon, he went for try-outs two weeks ago. The usual here. I am happy that y MaMaw is going to be up here for April. I have been missing her a lot lately. I think that she might be spending Easter with the kids and I, but my sister may have other plans for her, we'll see when she gets here. I have been trying to find time to write more, but I have been reading a new book, and on the computer less. I will write more this weekend. I am planning to make homemade poptarts with the kids this weekend. That should be interesting. We will see.
Until next time.

1 comment:

? said...

I was looking forward to your update on here this weekened?