Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We're sick

I'm sick. Dustin started it, then me, then Luke and now Buck has it too. We are all miserable. Snot, coughing, wheezing, body aches, headaches, nebulizer treatments, the whole nine yards. Thankfully Myles has not came down with anything.
I ended up at the ER this evening because I just could not breathe and my chest hurt so bad. This is all messing with my asthma and so they gave me a neb treatment at the ER with two meds, a steroid through the iv, an iv bag and sent me home with different antibiotics and some predisone (I think that is spelled wrong, but am too lazy to look it up!). Hopefully this does the trick. I have missed work all week, which I could not afford and really, I had no choice, I could barely make it out of bed and of course everyone expects me to take care of them because they are sick! I know, it comes with being a Mom, you just can not be sick.
So that is the update here. Sickness.
Please God, let us get better soon.

No comments: