Thursday, April 2, 2009

Three blind mice?

I have been battling with field mice ever since it started getting cold outside. I get them every winter because of the woods. It is so irritating when I keep setting traps and the little buggers eat the peanut butter and the trap does not go off! I'm practically feeding them. I have tried placing them in different positions, less peanut butter, more peanut butter, bending the tab on the mouse trap so that it can barely be set and STILL, they eat and the trap does not go off. Urgh! I have been putting down Decon and they are eating that too. I wonder if I am losing the battle here.
And it's so gross, mouse poop every time I turn around in the cabinet under the sink and under the stove. I have went on crazy cleaning sprees bleaching and cleaning everything only to have them return! I wish they would just go back outside or to the neighbors even, just not in my house!

No comments: