Monday, August 11, 2008

Blah...

I am at work and well, I should be working, but I am having the worst time lately getting motivated. I could sit on the computer all day and get nothing done! I had two new classes start last week and I can not get motivated to read the material, nothing! I feel really tired all the time. And, no, I am not pregnant! Depressed, maybe. There is just so much going on all the time, and the kids start back to school on the 20th and then I will be driving twice as much as I do now, and I drive A LOT. And then Myles will have fall baseball starting soon. And Dustin will be starting swimming. I just want to stay home for about a week and not leave the house, but I don't think that would help me feel better either. I just need to get motivated. Any suggestions on how to do that??

No comments: