Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally Friday!!

This week has been exhausting. Work. The kids. The boys fighting as the norm. School is starting next week for the boys. I have had a ton of school work to do, myself. I'm so glad it's Friday! I can't remember the last time I was so happy to see a Friday come. I have actually been counting down since Tuesday. Hopefully Luke will sleep in a little in the morning and let me sleep in as well. I still have two large assignments due for Sunday, so I will be trying to focus on that this weekend and the Mount Everest of laundry waiting for somebody to wash it. I was hoping it would just magically wash by itself, but I know that isn't gonna happen. Just wishful thinking.
Ever have those days that you just want to stay in bed? For like, maybe a week strait!

No comments: