Monday, July 28, 2008

Movie Review!

I watched the best movie last night. PS, I love you!! I highly recommend watching it. Of course it is definitely a chick flick, but such a good movie. I rarely find movies that I like or have an interest in that are not Disney, but this was good. I don't want to ruin it for anyone, so you must see it. I wish that if a tragedy like that came to my home that I had someone who loved me like that. Although, it may have made it harder for her, but I just thought it was such a great movie.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I haven't seen it yet. I ALMOST got it rented a while back..but then hubby saw Jumper had copies left and wanted that. I couldn't put up too much of an fight. Hayden Christensen is in it and he is yummy. LOL! I'll get it next time we pop in for sure.