Monday, July 7, 2008

Testing the waters...

I am testing the blogging waters. I have wanted to create a blog for some time now, but have always seemed to put it off. Well tomorrow is never gonna come if I don't start some time! This is my very first post. I am so excited, although I have no idea what I am doing. I think that I will be spending quite a bit of time getting things going and arranged just how I want them. Already I am liking the font, although I usually use Comic Sans font for most things, I guess it does not really matter, but I think that I like this font too. I'm not really sure where to begin with the blogging. I have so much that I'd like to get out of my head and off of my chest, I guess the best way is to dive right in. I mean, so you start with your whole life story? I could be here for weeks typing my fingers to the bone! Or do you just start where you are right now in life? Are you supposed to have a theme, or just whatever you want? I don't want to be boring, but I don't want to seem something I am not. This blogging is not as easy as some make it seem. I will have to think on this some more for now. I'm going to fiddle with the gadgets and see what I can find. Any suggestions would be great.

Until next time.

No comments: