Monday, September 22, 2008

Tomorrow's another day

My Lukey Bear has been complaining about headaches all weekend. He has an appointment with Dr. Dhana tomorrow. I don't know what is wrong, but this is totally not like him. With Dustin having asthma so bad and Myles having surgery for cancer, well, Luke seems to be the healthiest one out of the bunch. So we will see what they have to say at the doc's office tomorrow.
It has been such a long busy day. I have been working on homework like crazy. I have finals next week, so I will be a crazy lunatic next week until they are finished. If I keep up like this, I may finish early, we'll see. I am only one more nine week class away from my associates degree. I can't even begin to say what an accomplishment that is for me. I'm so excited! I'm actually going to have a degree, well, in nine weeks...
Tomorrow I have to go back to the office and see if anything was cleaned while I was at my other job today. I will be cleaning up from that flood forever over there.

No comments: